bet365 was founded in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire in 2000 by Denise Coates. The online business launched the following year. This is still a family owned business, a true exception in the world of public listed giants.
The owner sold off its high street betting shops to Coral for £40million in 2005. Since then the company established itself as the leaders in online gambling worldwide. The Group currently employs over 2,000 people and Coates remains the majority shareholder.
bet365 is not only a dominant player in UK and continental Europe. They are now also one of the leading sportsbooks in Australia, Asia and several other regions.
New Customers only. Up to £100* in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5* or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at £100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• NETeller, PayPal, paysafecard, Skrill, Skrill 1-Tap or ‘by Skrill’ payment methods, where available, cannot be used for either your qualifying deposit or any subsequent withdrawal of returns from Bet Credits stakes unless you have completed Know Your Customer procedures (KYC) and entered a Postal Verification Code (PVC) or we have successfully verified two accepted forms of your Identity Documents. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
– Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
– In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
– Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
– Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
– Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets, In-Play bets which are settled as a push or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.
For all promotions please check back soon as we update this page.
bet365 betting markets
bet365 covers a massive range of different sports including:
- Motor Sports,
- American Football,
This complements their extensive coverage of UK racing and European football.
bet365 have a tried and tested layout for their website. The menu of sports is listed alphabetically down the left-hand column for instant access. The column is headed by the Live In-Play button to take you directly to the live action. Current offers and up-to-date markets are listed on the right-hand side.
The sport of your choice covered in the main central panel. There are links to deposits, withdrawals, form and statistics. You will also find the latest results at the foot of the page. The horse racing section also has a handy menu at the top to separate UK and International racing. Something that their rivals could take note of. The day’s meeting feature with the race times with a simple click to bring up the current odds and form guides. More dedicated horse racing form student can access an invaluable video library of races.
bet365 review summary
bet365 has customers in many countries. It makes them the most popular sports betting sites on the web. The simple layout and huge range of markets make it a natural choice for the punter. The fantastic bonus offer is currently the best available among bookmakers.
Some excellent promotions across a variety of sports follow this welcome bonus. Their best odds guarantee applies to both horse racing and greyhound racing. They are frequently updating their football offers too. Both experienced punter or a novice, will find bet365 an easy site to navigate with some great value. The form and statistics are backed up by the free video library. This is a great asset for all serious racing punters.