GentingBet is NOT recommended. Please check out the best sports betting sites as an alternative.
GentingBet – A UK Sportsbook on the Rise
If you’re already thinking that you know this name from somewhere, it could be because you’re thinking of Genting Casino. Now they’ve branched out and gone down the Genting sports route with their sport betting site GentingBet.
In this GentingBet review, we’ll outline just how good their online sportsbook is in terms of betting odds, bonuses and betting promos, payment methods, and customer support. There’s a great welcome bonus for every new customer too!
GentingBet – Top Five Features
- A very appealing welcome offer for new customers
- You can create your own bets
- Plenty of betting promotions for existing customers
- Slick iOS and Android mobile betting apps
- A great betting tips blog
GentingBet Free Bet Welcome Offer – £25 Risk-Free Bet!
What you’ll see as soon as you head to the GentingBet sportsbook is a welcome promotion with a free bet up to £25 if your first bet loses.
The bet has to be on any sporting event at odds of evens (2.0) or higher to qualify. You can’t cash out your bet if you want to ensure you get the bonus offer.
The free bet must be used within seven days, and there is no wagering attached. However, please note that you will not get your free bet stake returned.
How Do I Claim My GentingBet Sports Bonus?
GentingBet Welcome Offer Significant Terms
- New Customers only.
- First settled bet £/€10 (£10 E/W+) – £/€25 (£25 E/W+) at odds 2.0+ qualifies.
- If first settled bet loses, free bet credited within 24 hours of bet settlement.
- Use within 7 days.
- Stake not returned.
- Full T&Cs apply – www.begambleaware.org.
GentingBet Sport – Some Great Betting Promos for Existing Customers
Once you’ve grabbed the Genting online welcome bonus, the betting promos don’t end there. As an existing customer, you can avail of a few good ongoing GentingBet sports promotions. Let’s run your through some of the ones available at the time of writing:
- Saturday 3pm Club – It’s a simple concept and a popular promo. Place your first £10+ pre-match bet before 3pm on a Saturday on any UK football market that kicks off at 3pm. You need to ensure the odds of each selection are evens (2.0) or above on a multiple of five selections or more. You’ll then get a £5 free bet to use on Sunday’s games. As always, check the full terms to understand the offer completely.
- Goals=Spins – More football promotions and this one is linked to their casino. This is usually available on the Premier League, but it has been extended to other big competitions such as Euro 2020. Place your first £10 single bet on a Thursday on any Euro 2020 qualifying game and you’ll get a free spin on ‘Monopoly Live’ to the value of £0.10 for every goal scored. This is a Euro2020 example but the Premier League works in the same way for Saturday’s fixtures. It’s a great way of mixing in Genting Casino with their Sportsbook offering.
- Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) – GentingBet is BOG on all UK and Irish horse racing after midday.
- Guillem Balague Price Boosts – This a great promotion to get stuck into if you like betting on the bigger games. Guillem Balague often offers price boosts as part of a treble for competitions such as the Champions League. One example would be a price boost on Chelsea, Valencia, and Liverpool all to win at 10/1 instead of, say, 7/1. Please note that the max bet for these is £10.
GentingBet Sports Betting Products – A Good Choice of Sports and Markets
From horse racing to golf and GAA football to snooker. There are plenty of sports to bet on at GentingBet so you should find what you’re looking to bet on with ease.
They’ve got some quick links at the top of their menu for simple access to the most popular competitions and events at the time. Just below that is their football coupon section, and below that is a list of all of the sports they have available for punters to bet on.
Where Can I Change the Odds Format at GentingBet Sports?
Right at the very bottom of their menu, just below the last sport, is where you change the odds from fractional to decimal or vice-versa. The default is fractional. It’s actually a pretty common question for those heading over to Genting for the first time, and now we know why as it’s not in the best place really.
Payment Methods at GentingBet – A Lack of E-Wallets
Oh Genting Bet, you were doing so well. Now we come to payment methods. Sadly, it’s not great reading for punters. GentingBet only accepts credit and debit cards. I know, right? It’s not often you see a sportsbook having only two payment options. This is the case for Genting, though, sadly.
Let’s be honest though, the majority of punters still probably use a debit card more often than any other method, so it’s not the end of the world. It would have been nice to see an ewallet or two, but Genting doesn’t allow them, so we have to live with it. For now. It could change in the future. Hopefully, we’ll see PayPal as a payment option one day.
If you want some better news on this front, then you’ll be pleased to know that there are no withdrawal limits. So if you’re a high roller and win big, you don’t have to go through the rigmarole of withdrawing your winnings in stages.
GentingPay – The Old School Way
As you might already know, Genting has plenty of land casinos. Genting Casino Edinburgh, Genting Casino Manchester, Genting Casino Birmingham, you name it, Genting has a casino there. In most major cities in fact. But what’s good about these is that GentingBet punters can head into one of their brick and mortar casinos to deposit and withdraw funds into their online accounts via their cash desk. GentingPay they call it.
The limits are a little higher than online, but they’re certainly worth using if you’re already in one of their casinos and fancy depositing some money into your online GentingBet sportsbook account. There’s no processing fee either, which is good news. Although the only bad news is that you can’t use a debit or credit card to utilise this service if you’ve already got one registered to your online account. It’s either online banking or offline banking, not both. Thanks, GentingPay. It might suit some, but probably not most.
GentingBet Payment Methods for UK Customers
|Payment Method||Min Deposit / Min Withdrawal||Withdrawal Time|
|Debit Card||£10 / £10||3-4 Working Days|
|UK Genting Casino||£50 / £50||Instant|
GentingBet Sports App – A Great Mobile Betting Experience
There’s nothing worse than wanting to put an acca on the football at the weekend and then realising you forgot to place your bets before you left your house. Luckily, Genting has its own mobile betting app so that you can bet on the go.
It’s available on iOS and Android phones by doing a search in the app store for ‘Genting Casino’. You’ll download their mobile casino app but you can get to the sportsbook through that. It’s the only way to do so as there’s no separate mobile app for sports betting only. But if you’re like some punters and don’t want to use up space by downloading another app to your phone, that’s ok, you can simply use their mobile site via your mobile browser. It works exactly the same way and is just as good as the app in our opinion.
The GentingBet app and mobile site is easy to navigate, has an easy on the eye red, white, and black design, and is very responsive. If you’re looking for a good mobile betting app or a site to use on the go, Genting is certainly worth considering.
Live Betting with GentingBet
Live betting is fast becoming a prerequisite amongst betting fans as more and more punters are looking to bet as the action is unfolding to try and get more value. We’re not going to sugar coat anything in this GentingBet review, which is why we have to say that the live in-play offering is pretty weak.
At the time of writing, you could bet live in-play on the following sports:
- Ice Hockey
Ok, so they’re popular sports, but the number of matches and markets on offer isn’t as good as some of the more established bookies. Being a fairly new sportsbook, though, we expect this to improve in the near future.
What we’d also like to see is some sort of visualiser, a place where we can get a feel for what’s going on in the match and maybe even some in-play statistics. If this is implemented, the live betting side of things would be much more appealing. It’s good at the moment, but there’s a lot more room for improvement.
Is It Safe to Place Bets at GentingBet Sports?
Without a doubt. We wouldn’t even put together a GentingBet review if this wasn’t the case. As touched on, they’ve already established themselves as a really popular land casino. They initially branched out as Genting Casino with an online offering, and they’ve since produced a sportsbook, which is fully licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
The fact that there is also a GentingBet verification measure in place as soon as you sign up is a good sign of top level security. You see it all too often where chancers try and open accounts in other people’s names. However, with GentingBet, you need to prove who you are before you can start depositing and using them.
Safer Gambling Standard with GamCare
If you are still not 100% sure whether GentingBet is legit or not, then the fact that they’re the first recipients of the Gamcare Safer Gambling Standard should sway your thinking. It’s not just given to anyone. Their dedication towards their player’s safety, security, and privacy is second to none.
Customer Support at GentingBet – Impressive 24/7 Customer Service
We don’t use that word lightly. Impressive. But that’s exactly what the GentingBet customer support is. They’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 364 days a year. You can get in touch in a variety of ways:
- GentingBet Live Chat – Available 24/7 for customers. However, they do state on their site that they are currently unable to offer a Live Help facility on their Genting Casino app or Genting Bet app. Email them if you don’t bet on mobile.
- Email – [email protected] is the address you need if you don’t fancy using their convenient live chat.
- Phone – You can’t call them directly, but you can leave them a message by clicking on the link in their support section. They will then call you back, thus saving you the cost of a phone call.
GentingBet Review Conclusion – A New Sportsbook You Shouldn’t Ignore
If you want to bet with a bookie who looks after their customers, then GentingBet is for you. The whole site is designed in a way to make it entertaining and easy to use for the punter, and they have very strict measures in place to keep your data safe and secure.
Not only that but the GentingBet £10 risk-free welcome bonus is also appealing. There’s plenty of existing customers promotions to enjoy too. Go on, give them a try.
How do I change the odds on GentingBet?
If you scroll to the bottom of their menu on the left that lists all of the sports, you’ll see it defaulted to fractional.
If you want to switch to decimal, just click the box. You can’t switch to American odds, though, it’s just fractional or decimal odds.
Is the GentingBet sports welcome bonus a good one?
It’s a risk-free bonus. If your first bet loses, you’ll get your stake back up to £25 as a free bet.
Does GentingBet accept PayPal?
No. GentingBet doesn’t have any e-wallets listed as payment options at the time of writing. It’s a shame, but this could well change in the future so watch this space.
Who owns GentingBet?
GentingBet is owned by the Genting Group. The Genting Group is actually a large Malaysian corporation but there are many land casinos dotted around the UK.
As successful as they are with their casinos, they’ve decided to also branch out into sports betting, which led to the creation of GentingBet.